I have acted for residents affected by new road schemes throughout the North East, starting wtih the CONSETT BYPASS which opened on 24 April 1993.
– the recent improved access Great Park and Sage, where compensation was agreed around £2000 per property in 2007
– the new junctions at Stannington and Alnwick on the A1 in Northumberland where compensation ranged from £2500 to £10000
– the opening of the New Tyne Tunnel TT2 where compensation at the southern entrance was agreed for claimants at around £5000 per property
– the slip road from the A19 to the A189 between Sunderland and Durham City
– the Southern Radial route in Sunderland from Ryhope to the A19
as well as regional schemes including the Metro Extension to Sunderland in 2002 and A19 widening in Billingham Teesside.
Smaller scale schemes which included:-
– The Cradlewell bypass over Jesmond Dene in 2001
– Apartments next to the new North Shields Ferry landing
– The Park and Ride car park at Sniperley Park, Durham City in 2011